TERMS and CONDITIONS
Since we are all subject to rapidly-changing rules concerning coronavirus, all bookings are subject to the prevailing Government guidelines concerning Covid-19.
If, due to these guidelines, your event has to be cancelled, you will receive a full refund from us, minus any irretrievable costs we have incurred. You will also have the option to postpone, therefore avoiding any future price increases.
We strongly advise that you take out insurance against your event's unforeseen cancellation.
THE LSC SHALL PROVIDE (included in the hire):
• Marquee, complete with tables and chairs and dance floor.
• Bar and service staff for bar, available until midnight at the latest.
• Glassware, etc. for bar requirements.
• Kitchen space for caterers, etc., NOT including kitchen equipment.
• Toilet facilities.
• Car parking and use of the grounds.
THE HIRER SHALL PROVIDE:
• All catering, including crockery, cutlery, condiments, serving staff, etc.
• All decorations, including table/chair coverings, bunting, floral arrangements, etc.
• All entertainment - band, disco, any additional p.a. equipment required, photography, etc.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all of the above is cleared away by the relevant suppliers in a timely manner on the day of the event.
In short, the LSC will provide the venue, grounds, bar, equipment and bar staff. All other requirements must be met by the hirer.
The cost of hire for The Venue is as follows:
20% v.a.t. 640.00
For hire of the The Venue (marquee, furniture, bar services and toilets):
Refundable security deposit:
A payment of 50% of the total (i.e. £2,020.00) is required upon confirming your booking and the remainder
(i.e. £2,020.00) is to be paid two months before your event date.
A copy of the contract and full terms and conditions is available for you to download and/or print HERE.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions or, indeed any aspect of hiring The Venue, please do not hesitate to contact us – we’ll be pleased to help!